home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lovely Blog Award *sniff sniff*




I happily, and very proudly, accept my "One Lovely Blog Award" from Unlaced Beauty!
http://unlacedbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/10/tagged-blog-award.html

But of course i must comply with the rules of receiving such an award, and they are:


Accept the Award
Post it on my Blog
Post the name and link the person who has granted the award
Post the award onto 15 other newly discovered blogs
Notify the Bloggers that they have been awarded

So here are my chosen :

the bookyeti vignettes (private blog)
the silent podium (a guy may have issues with posting this girlie award but his blog is one of my favorites)
irisonyoutube
Meet Me At Ruby's
Red Lips Bride
Bobby Pin Blog
Diaryofavintagegirl
The Freelancer's Fashion Blog
casey brown designs
diamonddame
rascalkosher
inkyknits


I don't subscribe to that many blogs so I couldnt get all the way to 15, unfortunately. Anyway...:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ashley! I love the others you've awarded!
Adrienne
www.redlipsbride.ca

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!!

Elizabeth

InkyW said...

Ashley! Congrats and thank you for nominating me - somehow I missed this in my comments so i apologize for being so slow in responding! you're a sweetie!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so so much for nominating me - you're such a doll! And you latest tutorial with the rollers is such a good idea... kudos to you!

Post a Comment