home about youtube links contact
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing...kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls."
Audrey Hepburn


Friday, April 8, 2011

Upcoming Videos...

So, as most of you know, I am getting dang tired of this long hair! I plan to cut it shortly, but before I do, I thought I'd let you in on a few of the looks I plan to re-create first, via video tutorial. If you have other long hair requests to add to this list, link it in the comments and I'll see if I need to include it in the list. Thanks, dearies!


'Natasha' Inspired Look for the 'Animated Angels' Series


Holly Golightly Inspired Hairstyle for 'Diamonds and Dames'


60's Bombshell Hairstyle Inspired by Ann-Margaret


The 'Whatever-the-heck This Is Called' Hairstyle worn by Xtina

Until these videos are in the hopper, I'll probably hold off on any makeup or cooking vids.

xxoo,
Ashley

9 comments:

Hep~Kitten said...

I can't wait until you cut your hair I have my hair short so I cant do some of the lovely tutorials you've been doing lately.

For The Vintage Fashionista

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the Ann Margret!

mrsmarinewife1 said...

Iwould appreciate if u can show me how to do a correct pin curl in a hairstyle. I always have the bobby pin showing.....

~Mrs. Martinez

The Retro Natural said...

I love Natasha's hair, I can't wait to see the recreation of it! :)
It's taken me a few years to grow out my hair so I couldn't think of cutting it but there are some styles I think I would try if only my hair were shorter hahah..so I guess the grass is always greener!

Vera Von Vixen said...

I love how you christened it the 'Whatever-the-heck This is Called' hairstyle... too funny

Lacy said...

Yay!!! I love Ann-Margret. Such a doll. I also love her hair color during the early to mid-60s and wish I knew how to get it. She had various shades over the years, but I love the ginger color, or at least that is what I think the color was called in something I read.

What will your next haircut be? :)

Unknown said...

I love the up style and have tried it many times but never quite got the hang of it so looking forward to the video.
Take care, keep safe, be happy
Beverley xx

Amanda Awesome said...

I can't wait to see them!

ktloufran731 said...

as long as you don't do the cheap bronze skin/bleached hair look, i dont mind if you do Xtina :) however, i think you should TOTALLY do natasha's eyebrows! that would be super fun.

Post a Comment